We believe that a funeral service should celebrate the life of your loved one and be comforting and healing to your family. Wagler Funeral Home has been serving families in Davis and Van Buren Counties with dignity and respect since 1907. Our facility is located just west of the square in Bloomfield, Iowa at 304 West Jefferson Street.
Our Services Include:
- Transfer to the funeral home from the place of death
- Licensed personnel to perform technical preparation
- Coordinating vital statistics and obituary information with family
- Coordinating plans with clergy and church
- Scheduling of services and visitation
- Assisting family in making the service the most personal and memorable tribute to their loved one
- Contacting newspapers and coordinating obituary and service information
- Professionally licensed personnel to conduct services and visitation
- Obtaining certified copies of death certificates and legal authorizations for final dispositions
- Managing plans with cemetery
- Notifying Social Security, applying for Veteran’s benefits and assistance with life insurance claims
Wagler Funeral Home can professionally and efficiently coordinate all of these details and more. Please feel free to contact us.